Musculo Skeletol Disorder
International Brand Name:
In treatment of:
Adjunct in the short term symptomatic treatment of painful muscle spasm associated w/musculoskeletal conditions
1. Difficulty breathing
2. Closing of your throat
3. Swelling of your lips, tongue, or face
4. Liver damage
5. Yellowing of the skin or eyes
6. Abdominal pain or discomfort
7. Unusual bleeding or bruising
8. Severe fatigue
9. Stomach damage
13. Discolored urine
1. Hypersensitivity to the drug
1. Liver problems
2. Stomach problems
3. Intestinal problems
4. Any drug allergies
5. Any work which require mental alertness such as driving and machines operating
Alcohol or other CNS depressants: Additive effect if used concomitantly.
Adults: 250 mg-750 mg 3-4 times daily.
Children: 125 mg -500 mg 3-4 times daily.