Musculo Skeletol Disorder
NASAIDS(Non Sterodial Anti Inflamatory Drugs)
International Brand Name:
In treatment of:
Relief of pain and inflammation associated w/ Osteoarthrtis and Reheumatoid arthritis
6. Dry mouth
7. Sores in the mouth
9. Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
10. Increased sweating
11. Ringing in the ears
12. Unexpected weight gain
13. Yellowing of the skin or eyes
14. Lack of energy
15. Loss of appetite
16. Upset stomach
17. Pain in the upper right part of the stomach
18. Flu-like symptoms
24. Swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, arms, hands, feet ankles, or lower legs
25. Difficulty breathing or swallowing
1. Hypersensitivity to it
2. Hypersensitivity to other NSAIDs
1. Renal impairment
2. Hepatic dysfunction
3. Heart failure
5. Condition which predispose to fluid retention
6. History of peptic ulcer
Couramine or other anticoagulants: Risk of ulceration or haemorrhage.
Diuretics: May diminish effectiveness and intensity of renal failure.
Acetaminophen: May increase the risk of renal damage.
Salicylates: May decrease the effectiveness of the drug.
Osteoarthritis / Rheumatoid arthritis - 1g as a single dose with or without food
Soft tissue injuries- 2g per day taken in divided doses for a maximum of 7 days