Musculo Skeletol Disorder
International Brand Name:
In treatment of:
Symptomatic releif of spasticity associated w/ multiple sclerosis orw/ spinal cord injury or disease
2. Upset stomach
4. Tingling sensation in the arms, legs, hands, and feet
5. Dry mouth
6. Increased muscle spasms
7. Yellowing of the skin or eyes
8. Unexplained flu-like symptoms
1. Contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to the drug or any ingredients of it
1. Kidney disease
2. Liver disease
3. Low blood pressure or are on medication to treat high blood pressure
4. Birth control pills use
Alcohol & other CNS depressants : CNS effects of tizanidine potentiated.
Muscle spasm - 2 mg thrice a day.
Spasticity- Initial dose 6 mg/day in 3 divided doses, then increase stepwise to 12-36 mg/day.