International Brand Name:
In treatment of:
Treatment of Eye infections
3. Swelling of the eyelids
4. Blurred vision
8. Sensitivity to light may occur
9. Conjunctival Erythema
1. Hypersensitivity to Tobramycin
1. Prolonged use
2. If irritation occurs then discontinue the use of medicaments
3. Avoid contact lenses
4. Wear sun glasses if sensitivity to sunlight occurs
5. Avoid driving vehicle, operating machine since it produces blurred vision
0.3% Tobramycin eye drops or ointment is used.
Mild to moderate disease: Instill 1 - 2 drops into the affected eye every 4 hours for 7 to 10 days.
In severe infections: Instill 2drops into the eye every 1 hour until improvement, and then reduce the dose.
Eye Ointment contains 3 mg/g Tobramycin
Mild to moderate disease: apply a 1 - 1.5 cm ribbon into the affected eye 2-3 times per day.
In severe infection, instill a 1 - 1.5 cm ribbon into the affected eye every 3 - 4 hours until improvement, and then reduce the dose.